Video marketing is being heralded as the future of content marketing and for very good reasons too. It can be easily implemented into your Brisbane website design and is a great way to visually show product information, customer reviews and the videos can be shared on social media, which can give your company additional brand exposure.
Read on to find out what video marketing is and why you need to implement it into your online marketing strategy right now.
Benefits of video marketing
Here are some compelling reasons why you need to include video marketing into your online marketing strategy.
- Everyone watches videos: According to the global analytical insights company, Alexa, YouTube is the fourth most visited website in Australia. Therefore, eCommerce businesses should take advantage of the huge potential exposure by using video ads, promos, video blogs and other strategies to help boost traffic.
- High amount of mobile users: A significant portion of people watching videos are actually mobile phone users. This is a more direct way of providing all the info they need about your products and buying is as simple as a tap.
- Video is shared easily and frequently: Videos are regularly shared on social media channels and can expose you to a much larger audience.
Needless to say, video marketing can play a huge role in your online marketing by exposing your brand, service and products to countless of viewers.
How to make effective product videos
Just because videos are an effective form of marketing, it doesnï¿½t mean you can just upload them onto your company website and expect a huge inflow of website traffic.
Follow these tips and youï¿½ll start your video marketing efforts on solid ground.
- Provide great content: Providing great content is essential to the success of any online marketing, and video is not an exception. Videos that are unique and engaging while still being short enough to be digestible will capture the attention of your customers.
- Designate a section for videos: Make it easy for your customers to find your product videos by including a dedicated video section. This could include product video collections which can also be consolidated on popular video sites like YouTube.
- Include a call-to-action: After providing all the benefits and features regarding your product, ending the video with a clear call to action, like ï¿½Buy nowï¿½. In addition, providing links on the video itself will help keep the momentum and encourage the customer to make the purchase.
- Include customer product reviews and testimonials: While product info pages are great sources of information, studies have shown that buyers are more likely to be influenced by other customer reviews. Including videos from happy customers who are willing to share their experience with the products will help provide influence on other customers.