At Alinga Web Media Design, we are proud to provide top ecommerce web design experiences throughout the Gold Coast. As specialists in Magento ecommerce sites, we have helped business owners take their online stores to the next level.
As the trend for online shopping continues to grow each year, it’s important to make sure your business has the best ecommerce web design to make your business stand out from your competition.
What is the Magento Enterprise Edition?
At Alinga, we make sure we stay on the cutting edge of any new technology and trends in the market as that ensures we provide up-to-date services to our clients.
We provide our Gold Coast clients with great Magento ecommerce website solutions to help make their businesses a success.
Magento is widely considered the best ecommerce platform, as it offers merchants flexibility and control over presentation, content and functionality of their ecommerce website.
The Magento Enterprise Edition offers businesses many attractive benefits, including these five benefits.
5 Magento Enterprise Edition Features to Enhance Your eCommerce Business
- Private Sales: This exciting new feature allows merchants to offer special deals to a select group of customers for a limited amount of time. This has been found to increase customer loyalty while they shop online. In addition, customers are able to share their experience on social media sites, which can significantly increase your company’s brand awareness.
- The Persistent Shopping Cart: This allows customers to add or make any changes to their shopping cart regardless of where they are on your site, and what device they are using. Make a change and don’t worry about having to switch devices while on the road, customers will still have access to their same shopping cart without worrying about having to do the process all over again.
- Advanced Search Features: The Magento Enterprise edition has an exciting new feature called the ‘Search Term Management’ which enables customers to find the products they need much more easily. This feature allows you to edit search terms, add, and review other common keyword searches used by other customers, allowing for a more defined browser experience.
- Rule-Based Product Relations: Using this feature, merchants are able to use marketing tactics such as upselling and cross-selling, while targeting specific customer groups with relevant product recommendations.
- Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA): Returns are always a part of retail business, but making it a positive experience for your customers will make them want to keep shopping in your store. The Magento RMA feature simplifies the product return process for both the merchant and the customer so business can continue as usual.
Our team of professionals at Alinga are expert Magento ecommerce professionals and know the methods that will make your ecommerce business a success. Contact us now and let us help you with your ecommerce setup.