Owning an online store is great! But, it is very difficult to let people know about the offers you are offering this festive season. Marketing done on Social Media, email and many other channels is a perfect way, but, considering the tapping in marketplaces for getting the products is also a good idea.
Selling the products on some online marketplace will provide you access to showcase your products to an audience of all those customers who generally go for shopping on the third party platforms. For an example, listing your product on eBay would let you offer your product to 171 million shoppers, whereas, Amazon will provide 310 million active audience to your websites.
Here, in the below article, you will find various such marketplaces wherein, you can sell your products.
When you install Amazon channel on your Gold Coast Shopify websites, you will be provided with the following rights.
- You will be able to check the new listings under supported product categories.
- Link up the Amazon listings with the products in Shopify.
- You are given the rights to sync inventory that are tracked by Shopify with the Amazon.com listings.
- You can set unique prices and reserve inventory for the Amazon.com listings.
- You will be able to fulfill the Amazon.com orders from Shopify directly.
- You can accommodate the revenue from Amazon.com sales with the help of Shopify reports.
For selling on Amazon.com, you need to follow certain rules which can work as follows.
- You need to sell in USD on your Shopify store.
- You may need to sign up for an Amazon Seller Central account
- You need to generate UPCs for all the products.
- You wonâ€™t be able to use fulfillment by Amazon.
eBay is no more an auction center for used and unique items, it has become a store for new items. With eBay channel on the Shopify store, your audience rate will increase to 171 million who use the platform with fixed priced listings. Along with creating listings on eBay, you can also do the following things:
- Manage the inventory and the orders all within Shopify.
- You can fulfill eBay orders directly from Shopify.
- You will be allowed to set unique prices for the eBay listings.
- Manage the eBay business policies from Shopify.
Both these marketplaces are recommended for the Shopify users in the U.S. Contact Alinga today to hire Shopify developers Brisbane.