Make your Brisbane website design standout from your competition by implementing micro-interactive features that create a more engaging experience for your audience. At Alinga Web Design, we pride ourselves in being able to offer the highest quality Brisbane web design services that will enhance your business.
Thanks to the commitment to quality and service by our team of professionally experienced web designers, Brisbane businesses get access to the latest web design trends including micro interactive features.
See what micro-interactions are about and how Alinga Web Design can help improve your Brisbane website design.
What is a microinteraction?
A micro-interaction is basically a brief exchange that aims at fulfilling a specific purpose. That purpose could vary greatly and can include such things as:
- Collecting e-mail addresses from visitors
- Leave feedback through a simple click
- A simple sound effect
- Request to log in to a website
A micro-interaction should not be used as a gimmick that can potentially provide a distraction or annoy people. Instead, an effective micro-interaction is something that users can expect as part of their browsing experience in web design and help you increase engagement with them.
The standard form of a micro-interaction
Executing an effective micro-interaction strategy is accomplished by using the following standard structure:
- The trigger: This starts the micro-interaction and can be a user click, or a quick registration form.
- Rules of microinteractions: This determines what happens and what can and cannot be done once the micro-interaction has been initiated.
- Feedback: Feedback lets visitors know whatï¿½s actually happening. Feedbacks can be given in varying forms including visual and audio.
- Loops and modes: Unless very important, modes are usually avoided in micro-interactions as they are known to cause errors and changing the functionality of a website. Loops, however, determine how long a micro-interaction lasts.
These forms are the main elements that make up an effective micro-interaction that can turn a plain looking website into a much more user-friendly and engaging website that visitors can enjoy.
Micro-interactions can help determine whether visitors will love your products and services instead of just liking it. They enhance the browsing experience of your website by making it more enjoyable and easier to navigate.
Alinga Web Design is proud of its dedication to providing top notch web design and online marketing services. For the latest innovative techniques and experienced web designers, Brisbane businesses know they can count on the high quality service of Alinga Web Design. Call us now for more information on how microinteractivity can help improve your website.