All too often, website designers make stuff work, but the end result looks awful. Other times, the front page is beautiful and you canï¿½t get a report out of your site.
Alinga are Gold Coast Magento developers providing support, SEO and custom Magento development. At Alinga itï¿½s where spectacular front-end design meets excellence on the back end.
Alinga builds tailor-made websites that support branding and customer loyalty and weï¿½re right here on the Gold Coast.
Alinga, Magento and Your On-line Store
Alinga designers and developers are experts in Magento eCommerce solutions. From the front door of your on-line store to the last report, Alinga provides the finest solutions to meet your every goal and at a surprisingly affordable price.
Magento is the most powerful, flexible and scalable eCommerce platform available anywhere.
- Your store will be content managed and youï¿½ll have full website access to load products, descriptions, images, prices and control your original text.
- Magento Content Management (CMS) features open source software and a very user friendly development area.
- You wonï¿½t need to become a coder. Magento offers the finest tools for easy search and navigation. Your website will be fully scalable and it will always grow with your business.
- Magento was made for SEO and your website will be too. Content, product images and descriptions can all be used to bring your site to the top of a Google search.
- Magento allows you to manage multiple on-line stores and websites from one, single administration panel.
- Alinga designers are experts in Magento security. Your payment gateway will be completely secure, meeting PCI requirements.
Magento offers a large range of out-of-the-box features, making it a great choice for many small and medium sized businesses.
You donï¿½t need to be a huge corporation to have a more refined and professional looking eCommerce site. You just need to have the right products and the right support behind your eCommerce site to get the look you want.
Magentoï¿½s strong architecture will stand-up to traffic and contrary to a few myths, all you need is a two-server data center (one to run the software application and the other for the database).
Alinga has deep experience in Magento eCommerce systems and most of our business comes from referrals. Our customers send us more customers. It all boils down to one question: Are we any good? Find out right here.