As a Gold Coast eCommerce small business owner, trying to compete with eCommerce giants like Amazon may feel like you are merely walking in their shadows.
However, our team at Alinga Web Media Design have years of experience in providing the highest quality eCommerce web design solutions that will help you stay competitive, even against your largest rivals.
Here are some of our favourite eCommerce web design solutions to help make your small business more competitive:
- Integrate your platform with other online retailers: As a small business owner you should stop trying to compete directly with eCommerce giants like Amazon and eBay. Instead, work with them to increase your product offerings, your customer reach and most importantly, your profitability. Our developers are experienced in providing the best integration and point-of-sale (POS) solutions that will help your small business compete with the big guys.
- Make your search results more relevant with suggestions: Online shoppers like websites that give them a more personalised and user friendly experience. A great way to enhance their experience with your Gold Coast eCommerce store is providing them with suggested auto-completed search results in their queries. Another helpful feature to add is providing users with images, category names, additional product details and other information that they can easily find without having to navigate elsewhere on your site.
- Animations in your shopping cart: Keeping customers engaged throughout the entire online shopping process is important, but even more so during the shopping cart stage. If things start falling down at this stage, you can potentially lose the sale, despite the customer having filled up their carts with numerous items. Using animated shopping carts prevents users from having to go back out of the shopping cart page anytime a new item is added to their cart, and gives them confidence that their item has been successfully added and that they can checkout whenever they want.
- Efficient inventory tracking: One of the easiest and unfortunately most common ways that online sales get botched up is when a customer finds out that an item they have in their shopping cart is no longer available at the time of checkout. Adding a simple inventory tracking display that shows when items are available or not is a great way to avoid disappointing your customers and increasing the chances of getting them to place pre-orders so they can get their items once they are back in stock.
- Video demos of products: Videos are one of the best ways to demonstrate your products to customers who are not able to physically try them out. They are convenient and can add a lot more insights than regular product info descriptions provide.
These eCommerce solutions are all aimed at making a good online shopping experience great, and that is one of the best ways to create customer loyalty and ongoing profitability for your business. Contact Alinga Web Media Design now and see why we are considered the best Gold Coast eCommerce solutions provider.