Our Brisbane web design team at Alinga Web Media Design are also experienced photographers who have a deep appreciation of the power of vivid imagery in our popular website designs.
Visual media such as photography and videos enable website visitors to imagine what it would look like in some other part of the world, or how a canvas portrait might look in their home.
Here are some of the current web design trends for photography websites that will help you to create lasting impressions for your online visitors:
- Correct use of contrast: Our Brisbane website designs have a lot of focus on usability but by making sure you properly calibrate the right amount of contrast, you can ensure that any text you place on top of images are not hard to read. Using darker text for lighter images, and vice-versa, is one of the most basic, yet useful ways to make sure your website looks great and is highly usable.
- Quality photos are a must-have: In addition to being recognised as top web designers, Brisbane business owners also know we have an acute eye for photography as art. We believe that any client we work with should only have high-quality and professional photography presented the right way in their web design.
- Big images help sell: Besides the fact that bigger visuals usually create a bigger impact; but using smaller designs and layouts that make the images take centre stage create a more meaningful impact and user experience. Our Brisbane website design team specialise in making beautiful and captivating landing pages and portfolios which make use of large images to captivate our audienceï¿½s attention.
- Think mobile: With so many people using their smartphones to access the internet, it’s a no-brainer to make sure your website is responsive and shows your photography in the best way possible. Using a grid layout is one of the best ways to ensure your website looks great no matter what device or screen your visitors are using.
- Using menus that slide-out: As experienced website designers, we want to make sure your content is easily viewed and without distractions. Slide-out menus are a great feature that helps accomplish this without sacrificing your visual content. Slide-out menus are able to be toggled from the top or from the side of the page, which makes it user-friendly as well.
When looking for a great quality team of web designers, Brisbane business owners and photography lovers know to come to us for all their photography website solutions. Contact us now for more information!