Like any other large organization which has conference and events to discuss the progress and future of the company, Shopify also conducts a partner conference. Here it intends to meet with clients and developers to discuss and plan the additions that can improve the worth of Gold Coast Shopify Website.
Shopify Unite 2018 was held in its home country Toronto, Canada. The conference was called to reveal new products that will make the life of merchants easy. Although the whole conference was a significant memory and will bring new changes in merchant’s business, there were some more important announcements that will directly put an impact on the ecommerce industry.
- One of the greatest news of the time is that from now on the merchants will be able to trade in 9 currencies which means no more setting-up of a multi-store site. Along with this, the dashboard will also include multiple languages like French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and Japanese.
- Fraud Protect is the addition made to Shopify payments which is like a boon for the merchants. From now on they no more need to spend time over checking fraudulent transactions.
This new feature will automatically protect the orders and you will need to assess only a few high-risk orders. Even after protection if fraud occurs, the Shopify developers of Brisbane will issue a refund and spare you from handling the dispute.
- The world seems to be running under the influence of marketing and that’s why every merchant needs to adopt what we call is digital marketing. So this year all the Shopify merchants can start their own marketing campaign over multiple platforms, managing it within the Shopify Plus interface. Not only this, but Shopify will also recommend with campaigns and activities for targeting the correct audience.
- Shopify’s payment option will now offer exchange and refund options, whether the customer has brought the product online or in-store. This enhances the credibility of the Shopify clients business which ultimately attracts loyal customers.
The process has a connection with the location tracking. With Shopify locations, merchants can manage their inventory from a single platform, this stimulates the backend process of the ecommerce store.
- Merchants will have a new partner named Shopify flow, which will automate all the processes and tasks of the business. This will enable merchants to connect third-party applications that they use to manage their business.
- The App Store of Shopify gets a visual transformation and more importantly, the store creates a classification panel where app recommendations will be provided to the Shopify merchants. This enables them to choose the right app at the right time.
- The services of Shopify experts has moved one step ahead. With the services of experts built-in Shopify admin, merchants can now seek help regarding any issue through just one click.
At Shopify Unite 2018, CEO Tobi shares that he believes the future of ecommerce to be more decentralized and easily accessible for any entrepreneur.