Letting your customers visit on your store again, is the fantasy and duty of many people out there. There are a lot of marketing channels and strategies towards a successful marketing campaign by the Magento Gold Coast community. But, Social Media has attained a place where it has been used as a marketing channel for making the customers visit again to your store. It is very fascinating that the social advertising has no limit to your ability to scale. Â
Here, in this article, you will find various social media ads that can help you increase your traffic as well as the customer base of your store.
As we all know, Facebook is a social media platform that has nearly 2 billion users across the globe. This platform hosts over a quarter of the world’s population. Advertising on Facebook has provided a great opportunity to reach out to targeted audience. Especially when talking about eCommerce, Facebook ads excel at lead generation.
There are certain tactics to be followed while running Facebook ad campaigns.
- Run Entirely Unique Ads in front of every customers. Make sure your retargeting ads are unique.
- Use ads that aims at building brand awareness.
- Make sure that the Facebook Ad is not fatigue and always have an habit of rotating ads every 2 weeks.
Instagram is a social media platform that has 500 million monthly active users and is amongst the platform to gain attention from maximum number of audiences along with highest audience engagement rates in social media. While posting Instagram ads, there are certain tactics to be followed.
- Focus on custom audiences at first and keep them as priority.
- Always use custom images of real people to make better impact on the marketing.
- You should make it purely on the perspective of marketing.
- When using Instagram, you should learn to take hashtags seriously.
With more than 300 million monthly active users, twitter also proves to be one of the most popular social media platforms. The most important thing that twitter has revolutionized is the breaking news and unparalleled access to the users to let them connect with the niche as well as mainstream influencers.
- Make us of relevant images that attract the attention of the users.
- Stay targeted with the products you choose to promote.
- Always remember CTA is must in order to build user engagement.