No Brisbane website design service would be complete without an effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy. Your website’s SEO ranking is what determines how easily your online visitors and search engine robots can understand, and find, your site.
That’s why at Alinga Web Design we’ve earned a reputation for providing the best Brisbane web design and online marketing services that helps drive traffic to your website, gets great SEO rankings and helps increase sales.
Here are seven actionable tips on how you can improve your website’s SEO ranking right now.
- Keep use of URLs consistent:Make sure you use the same links throughout your website, including in your internal linking strategy and your XML site map. The last thing you want to avoid is having two links updated, and the third one pointing elsewhere.
- Always publish relevant and high-quality content: Sure, SEO techniques are important, but the quality of your sites content is even more so. It makes your website more credible as an authoritative site and helps increase traffic. Then use SEO techniques to make it even better!
- Make a habit of regularly updating your content: When online visitors come across websites that provide them with quality content, they are more likely to become repeat visitors and customers. Therefore it’s crucial to provide them with fresh, new content on a regular basis.
- Use Alt-tags on vids and images: Images and videos are great for your Brisbane web design, but if you don’t add text descriptions to your images and media files via Alt Tags, they provide little to no value in terms of SEO ranking. A huge lost opportunity!
- Include links: Link building will always play a significant role in the SEO ranking of a website, providing that the links are of high quality. Search engines rely on links to discover new web pages and how well your page will rank. We’re talking about external links to quality websites, not link farms!
- Speed up your page load times: People dislike slow-loading web pages and so does Google. Help keep visitors on your web page by making smart use of the media files and images you have on your website by ensuring they don’t slowdown your load times.
- Don’t forget your Meta tags: Meta tags provide search engines with text descriptions of what kind of content is included in your web page. The Title Meta tag helps match search queries and the Description Meta tags helps attract click-throughs to your site and both are important for optimal SEO rankings.
When looking for a team of accomplished professional web designers, Brisbane customers trust Alinga Web Design above all others. Contact us now to get more information on our comprehensive online marketing and web design services.