At Alinga Web Design, we share a passion for offering the best Gold Coast eCommerce and photography services to help enhance your online business. Needless to say, we feel images, when done properly, can be used to significantly enhance your Brisbane website design and your online marketing to help increase sales and grow your business.
Instagram is a very popular service that lets users post videos and pictures on their Instagram account which can then be shared on other social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. More and more Gold Coast eCommerce businesses are growing their presence on Instagram to connect with their customers.
Here is a highlight of five of Instagram benefits and why you should call Alinga Web Design’s Gold Coast eCommerce developers to implement Instagram and enhance your Brisbane website design.
- Instagram for your eCommerce website design: Providing widgets on your homepage that display photos taken by other customers who bought your products will helps build your credibility. When clicked on, pop-up window will show photos with links that will direct traffic directly to your product page.
- Lifestyle photography: Photos of people wearing or using your products in real-life scenarios lets customers imagine how it would be like to use those products themselves.
- Make a contest: Creating Instagram contests is a great way to expand your audience. From simple “Like-to-win” or photo popularity contests Instagram can drastically increase your customer engagement.
- Seasonal images: Seasonal images can encourage customers to begin shopping for season-specific items which can increase sales and attract new customers. This can help improve store sales throughout the year instead of relying only on traditional buy seasons like Christmas.
- Instagram videos: Video marketing is one of the most effective forms of marketing for any business and integrating Instagram’s video capabilities can take your company branding to new levels of success. The short videos lets you keep your customers current on your company news as well as promote your products and services. These videos can then be shared to your exiting Instagram followers as well as on other social media platforms.
As visual content continues to grow in importance on social media and online marketing campaigns, Instagrams large user base and flexibility offers Brisbane businesses many ways to increase sales.
For more information on Alinga’s Gold Coast eCommerce and photography solutions contact us today and find out why we are considered the most professional web design team in the Gold Coast and Brisbane regions.