At Alinga Web Media Design we pride ourselves on being the friendliest and most experienced team when it comes to providing our popular Gold Coast ecommerce web design solutions.
As experts in Magento ecommerce design, we have the in-depth knowledge and industry experience that enables us to help businesses run the most successful ecommerce campaigns.
Building customer loyalty is one of the most important factors we consider when we offer our Gold Coast ecommerce website design solutions.
We have found that the Magento ecommerce platform has the highest quality tools that enable online retailers to maximise their potential for success.
Here are 5 ways that Magento will help boost your customer loyalty through your ecommerce site.
Boost Customer Loyalty with Magento
- Personal Bar: This is a Magento ecommerce extension thatï¿½s easy to use and highly customisable. It can be used to display personalised messages to your valued customers. The messages can range from promotional discounts to top upcoming product release announcements. There is also a social media feature, which allows customers to share via social platforms as well.
- Product Personalisation: As mobile customers increasingly look for retailers that provide them the ultimate personal experience, the Product Personalisation extension enables customers to choose what they want as well as the time and date of their product delivery as best fits their needs.
- Personalised Products: In line with the personalisation experience, this extension provides customers with more choices such as size, colours, and shapes of the products they want. This feature has a preview option where customers can see their final product before they purchase.
- Automatic Cross-Selling: This features enables the capability to cross-sell as seen on Amazonï¿½s website. This extension is different, it can automatically calculate the number of products that are shown to customers and are based on the number of products previously bought by customers in the past, just like Amazonï¿½s ï¿½customers also boughtï¿½ feature..
- Related Products Manager: This powerful extension enables retailers to get a good, overall view of a customerï¿½s behavior and their purchase histories. This provides important data related to the trends of customer buying behavior as well as the cross- and up-sells of the products and relevant data on monthly page views. Best of all, all these features are automatic!
Although each company is different, and will have varying needs for their ecommerce businesses, the above features have been found to be effective across multiple industries and products.
For more help and guidance on how Alinga can provide you with the best ecommerce solutions on the Gold Coast, contact us now for a free, non-obligatory consultation with our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
See why Gold Coast clients prefer us for their all their online business needs!