At Alinga Web Design we share a passion for staying on top of the latest technological trends in the world of eCommerce website design. As certified Magento eCommerce developers, we make sure we have the latest skills and research that will allow us to provide the highest quality service to our Gold Coast clients.
Implementing social media into our online marketing strategies has yielded some of our greatest success stories with our clients. One such social media platform is Pinterest, which has been enjoying a surge in popularity, due to its effectiveness in driving traffic and boosting eCommerce sales.
What is Pinterest?
The Pinterest platform allows users to ï¿½pinï¿½ pictures to an online bulletin corkboard. This is a great way for Gold Coast eCommerce stores to share their product images, with the potential of having the images shared multiple times and even going viral.
5 tips on how to use Pinterest to boost eCommerce sales:
- Get the business account: Donï¿½t waste time getting anything less than the full Pinterest business account if you are really serious about getting the most benefits out of Pinterest. Business accounts make your business seem credible and trustworthy which helps drive traffic and ultimately sales.
- Provide visually-appealing images: Visually-appealing imagery is perhaps one of the most important factors that determine successful pins in Pinterest. Therefore the more appealing your product images are, the higher your chances for success.
- Provide the Pin buttons on your eCommerce product images: Although any Pinterest user can pin images themselves, providing the pin button makes it just a little easier for them to do so. Itï¿½s a nice thing to do for your potential customers and, of course, increases the chances of the pinned image being shared among tons of users.
- Promote your brand and company logo: When more people see your company logo on your products it builds credibility and awareness among the Pinterest community. This has the potential to draw queries from customers located locally and even internationally.
- Build a social presence: Pinterest allows you to ï¿½re-pinï¿½ previous product images and comment on them, opening up the possibility of engaging directly with customers online and answering any questions or addressing issues they may have. The details can then be re-shared and will help increase your presence on social media.
As one of the most trusted Magento eCommerce developers, we have the experience and expertise to implement the use of Pinterest and other popular social media platforms that will help take your business to the next level. Contact us now for more information!