As 2014 is coming to a close, our team at Alinga Web Media Design likes to review what design trends were popular throughout the year and what upcoming trends we expect to see more of in 2015.
As one of the leading Brisbane website design companies, we keep a pulse on the latest technological and design trends to help offer the highest quality service to our customers.
For the latest trends being used by web designers, Brisbane customers choose Alinga Web Media Design for their experience and expertise.
Below are some hot website design trends that are gaining popularity and should be implemented in 2015:
- Grid-style layouts: Grid layouts allow customers to navigate easily through your website while being able to get the most amount of information in the least amount time. These layouts also let visitors see what the most important part of the site is in a visually-appealing manner with minimal distractions.
- Making content easy to share: The popularity of social media sites have made including buttons that allow you to share content a must-have in your web design. The easier it is for your content to be shared through multiple channels, the better rankings your website will also have in terms of SEO which will help you reach more target customers.
- Efficient landing pages: Itï¿½s very hard to capture the attention of an online shopper, therefore making sure your landing pages are concise and to the point is essential in preventing them from navigating out of your website. The trend for landing pages will be to keep them mean and lean, in other words no gimmicks or distracting images or ads, just give visitors a clear image of your products and services and a clear value proposition.
- Modern video players: Videos have proven to be a great way to demonstrate your products and services. Making sure your customers are able to watch your videos in new devices by a simple click of a button is essential for shoppers, especially mobile shoppers.
- 3D graphics: As seen in movies, 3D graphics are popular with audiences. Implementing this into your Brisbane web design not only creates a memorable experience but it will also set you apart from other online retailers since their implementation is rather complex to execute successfully. Our team at Alinga Web Media designhave the experience and technical skills make the most efficient and great looking 3D graphics for your website design.
When looking for the best web designers, Brisbane customers choose Alinga for high quality service and cutting edge website designs. Call us now for more information!